Veterans Services

The Veterans Service Office can help with many questions and requests, including the following:
  • Requests for copies of military discharges
  • Requests for home loan eligibility
  • Request for service connected compensation
  • Request for veterans administration pension
  • Request for veteran administration health care benefits


Veterans can connect directly with the Colorado Division of Veterans Affairs to download applications and learn more about available programs.

Mobile Vet Center

The Mobile Vet Center will be in Summit County on Tuesday, Feb. 19. This special service provides free counseling for combat veterans, their families and high-stress MOS's. Call us today to make an appointment (970-668-9160), or just come to our offices at the Summit County Medical Office Building to take advantage of an available slot. View the video below to learn more.

Financial Assistance for Veterans

The Veterans Trust Fund provides financial assistance for necessities such as medical transportation, rent, mortgage payments and heating bills.
Learn more (pdf).